Little Pim – Greater New York City Area
Job Available: Product Development Manager
Start Date: August 4, 2014
Little Pim, the leading producer of language learning products for young children, is seeking a Product Development Manager to join its team in the Union Square offices in Manhattan.
About Little Pim: Little Pim is an award-winning multimedia language teaching series. The program is sold at retail, off the Internet direct-to-consumer, as a day care center program and as digital downloads in the US and in 20 countries.
The Product Development Manager will oversee production of new digital and physical products, assist with writing copy and coordinating with language consultants and work closely with the CEO, SVP of Sales and Marketing, The job is ideal for someone with some language teaching experience or foreign language fluency who wants be part of a small, fast paced and friendly team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Speaks Spanish, French or Chinese (fluency not necessary)
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Experience teaching children a second language and/or in day care
- Product development experience (preferred)
- Experience working in a company that sells products preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, open office. Good multi-tasker and sense of humor.
- Organize and oversee all product development projects, including budgets and timelines
- Coordinate/manage consultants we work with for product development (language people, developers, etc.)
- Create instructions/templates for translator, language consultants, etc.
- Compile content/information for product development: images, word lists, metadata, scripts
- QC and proofing of any and all materials before release
- Manage metadata and updates for apps on iTunes connect and view metrics on App Annie.
- Write up emails, one sheets, and other various marketing copy (website, emails, products, etc.)
- Participate in generting social media content
Compensation package includes competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, and paid holidays. Little Pim is an equal opportunity employer and is headquartered in New York City.
Position is available to be filled for August 4, 2014. Please only apply if you are located in the New York City area. Send brief email and resume to email@example.com.