Our teacher’s guide is currently out of stock. If you’d like to access a digital version, please email email@example.com Thank you.
Make foreign language learning fun for your students–Little Pim’s research-backed program keeps kids engaged and entertained while teaching them more than 180 Japanese words and phrases.
The Little Pim Japanese Teacher’s Kit is an engaging enrichment tool for any beginner-level Japanese course for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners and can be easily incorporated into your early childhood curriculum.
- 24-page Teacher’s Guide: provides 6-9 months worth of curriculum
- DVD 3-Pak (21 episodes): Eating & Drinking; Wake Up Smiling; Playtime
- Online Access to 21 Lesson Plans and Worksheets
- Progress tracking templates
- Colorful 11-language “Say Hello” classroom poster
- 12″ soft plush Little Pim panda
- Online DVD scripts & Companion Guide
Each of the three DVDs included in your Teacher’s Kit is organized by theme (food and drink, sleep and rest time, toys and dress-up) and contains seven five-minute episodes for easy lesson planning.
With the purchase of the Japanese Teacher’s Kit, you’ll receive web access to lesson plans and worksheets for all 21 episodes on the DVDs.