If you are a recent customer of Little Pim (as of Nov 2016), you can download the VHX app to watch Little Pim on your iPhone or iPad. VHX (a Vimeo company) powers Little Pim's streaming platform so you can watch our award-winning language learning series anytime, anywhere. Simply follow the steps below to setup your iOS device to play our videos for your little ones at home or on-the-go. If you purchased Little Pim prior to this update, please contact us and we'd be happy to create an account for you upon proof of purchase. Downloadthe free VHX iOS app so you can watch all of your Little Pim content purchases.
Logging in to the VHX iOS app, no password needed!
- Open the VHX iOS App on your device.
- Enter the email address you used to purchase Little Pim's video content. If you need help with your account, please email us at email@example.com.
- VHX will send you an email with a sign in link.
- Open your email app on your device and click that Sign In link.
- Your device's web browser will load and let you know that you are logged in!
- Head back to the VHX iOS App, and your purchase library will load.
- Once you're logged in and your library has loaded, tap the thumbnail image of the video you want to watch. To watch in full-screen click the fullscreen button in the lower right of the video.
- You can also choose to turn on the subtitles in the VHX iOS app by tapping the subtitles icon.
Thank you for your Little Pim purchase and best of luck introducing your little ones to a new language! If you have any questions or need help setting up your app, please contact us via live chat or email or comment below. For more information about watching Little Pim via the VHX app, visit their website.